fire extinguishers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briggo

Reaction score
Hey guys i just wondering were everybody mounts there fire extinguishers ?
Pics if possible.
I just mounted a 2kg under the rear seat there a bracket under the cover that fits the extinguisher bracket perfectly.

Attachments

• IMG_0755.jpg
    IMG_0755.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0757.jpg
    IMG_0757.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 271
In the shed.

How are you going to reach that if you need it in a hurry?

There was a topic about this a long time ago. Not sure if it was fire extinguishers only but there was atleast a few pics of people sticking them in different locations.....although maybe that was redtube, either way there is pics.

In the shed.

How are you going to reach that if you need it in a hurry?

There was a topic about this a long time ago. Not sure if it was fire extinguishers only but there was atleast a few pics of people sticking them in different locations.....although maybe that was redtube, either way there is pics.

Haha dont think ive seen that one yet i can imagine it being very handy for her tho. It only takes a sec to pop that seat up probley still quiker than running to the shed tho lol

Haha dont think ive seen that one yet i can imagine it being very handy for her tho. It only takes a sec to pop that seat up probley still quiker than running to the shed tho lol

u have seen mine man its mounted right next to my leg in my footwell against where center console ill txt ya a pic

u have seen mine man its mounted right next to my leg in my footwell against where center console ill txt ya a pic

Yea mate I remember that I wanted to do somthing similar but the thing was to big so I had to find somewhere else that's what made me start this up.

Back