fonzys 2003 3.3 d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fonzy

Reaction score
finaly got some photos here she is

Attachments

• 050 sml.jpg
    050 sml.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 22,116
  • 051sml.jpg
    051sml.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 88
  • 052sml.jpg
    052sml.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 053sml.jpg
    053sml.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 91
Nice looking ute (for a D22) :sarcastic:

There was a thread on here a few weeks ago discussion white paint in or out on tyres, I see you couldn't decide which was best so you went for the one in one out option.

I was only just thinking Ray has found another V6 driver.

But looks like he has already spotted it.

Nice looking D22 mate, nice house to.

Dave.

tyres are expensive $247 each just put two on the rear. it was a bit taily for my liking. will put another two on in a few weeks but i do like white paint out. as for the v6 i just took my injecters out and got them cleaned. dont be fooled the only way to properly clean injectors is to take them out and get them done at a injector service place. the difference is unbelivable. prick of a job as you have to pull off the inlet plennum. also replaced spark plugs make sure you only put platnum plugs back in not like the previous owner of my d22. now she runs as smooth as silk. plugs $21 each at super cheap auto repco $27 each and trade price at aussie auto $18 each. unshure about cleaning injectors i think around $20 each i didnt pay its good to have mates in the busniss.

Put some decent shocks in it, it will stop the rear end from being to tail happy.

I run Bilstiens in mine and the only way the rear will go out is if I try on a roundabout.

Dave.

seems to be not too bad now i have new shoes on but suspension will be part of the plan this is only my weekend driver so not in a hurry my hilux was only doing 5000ks a year. i also have a 2010 turbo forester but that will never see a dirt road. the 22 is only for going bush or bike riding.good way to make her last.

Latest posts

Back