For Electrician's and Tradies

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tagMan

Reaction score
Hi All
New business we have started - Test Tags - The Most Advanced Tags in the Test and Tag Industry!

We package and sell a unique electrical Test Tag - in packs of 200.

I have personally used these tags myself in a dedicated test and tag business for over 10 years.

For sale via web site - BUT..Pm me thru here if interested for a Navara asia price :rock:
We have also set up a facebook page so if you like what you see, please "like" the page.

Thanks for looking Brett

Couple of ideas for you?

Incorporate selling a log book as well, at my workplace we require a logbook from the tester each time, maybe just some bound spreadsheet type things?

When I saw the tag the first thing I thought was they would be a pain to remove to retest, then I realised that you just put the new one over the old one? Maybe mention that on your site?

Good luck with it mate.

Mate my other business does 80000 items each year. We use these same tags and they are easier to remove than the old style "flag" tags. You just need the right tool.

The right tool is a " quick un pick" they are used in sewing.

As for the logbooks - all the records we do are on excel spreadsheets - simple/basic and fast on re-test (no flicking thru a book looking for the correct page)
All our records are also provided via a web based solution - no paper.

I was thinking of sending a link to our tag sales customers with the spreadsheet for their records.

Thanks for the input.

oh man i am sparky and hate test and tag lol , you can have whatever test and tag work we get lol :) :D

Haha I'm hearin ya! It's probably the worst part of being a sparky.
That is exactly what makes it a good little business!

Bit of an update - now can produce custom test tags.
Have now shipped tags to Malaysia and Indonesia.

Now over 300 packs sold. Been very slow sales in March.

Has anyone used or can recommend a USA buying agent - as I need some more test tag pens and they are 40% of the Aussie cost in the US.The US stock it's will not ship to AUST.

If you just want small(ish) parcels shipped from the US, (i.e not large boxes of things) there is a number of "ship to" mobs who just provide a US address then on ship stuff to other countries. My missus has used to use them for larger orders of things from the US, one is called priceusa, they charge a fee but it's probably going to be less than an agent especially if it;s not a weekly or monthly order.

I've used priceusa to get snowboards over here,i'd definitely use them again.
Good service i thought.

We now have added an online test tag design tool.
Normally getting your tags designed thru your local wholesaler can take days of design and proofs.
With our design tool you can use one of our templates and the test tag is designed in minutes.
Test tags will be printed and delivered within 3 days. Yes just 3 days.
Here is the link http://tags2u.com.au/shop/test-tags/

All feedback and suggestions are welcome.
Thanks Brett

Latest posts

Back