Fraser Island Preparation Check-List

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hardly $50k worth.
He asked for advice on getting his vehicle set up for touring. He got it and there is nothing unreasonable about the modifications or accessories that have been suggested.

Navaras in stock trim are nothing more than a tradesman's ute that has the capability of driving all 4 wheels at once. Anything that can be added to the package that will increase functionality, comfort or safety for Luke and his family is a plus.

fourfoot64 you seem to have blazed in here looking for a fight as is represented by the antagonistic Devil emoticons that punctuate every one of your posts after puffing out your chest and espousing your worldly knowledge. Not everyone has that experience or knowledge and that is why they ask questions. This forum has been built on that. It has and continues to be a useful source of information for many. Not all of it you will agree with ( seems you cant agree with anyone)
If you don't like it here then head back to Outers and beat your chest over there or Laud your ability and skills to the Bore Wheel drive action crew.

Ah F$%K it I've come this far........Basically Pull your head in and contribute in a positive way or F@#K off.

a%20InternetToughGuy.jpg

positive way is the only way ,,, give advice if you know how to rectify the problem 100%... not second hand crap information you heard down the pub,, and then fuck it up, and posting it.... a lot of the shit i have read on this site is just that .. shit .. people with limited knowledge, if it happened to you then post it, you will know exactly what was done to fix it.. otherwise people out there are using this forum as a mechanic and wasting time and money,.. by trying all the stupid suggestions on how to fix it.. (get out of the office and get amongst it you will gain valuable experience ) :devil::devil: ps if you had researched your navara you would of realised they were lemons :big_smile:

Thanks all for the feedback.

For the majority who posted regarding recommendations to shocks, lifts and other mods - I am grateful. This was the line I was looking down, but you need to start somewhere - so this was it - then, the research comes into play.

It was all about working on the vehicle, over time....to get it ready for increasing challenges that I plan to put it through. The goal is to get through competantly and safely through Lakefield Natio, Cape Melville...

Thanks for the sage advice fourfoot64 - I don't agree with you about my Navara. I love it, am happy with and keen to push forward with the mods that will not only help my car perform better - but also keep me occupied, with something to aim at at the end ;)

As mentioned, I've 4WD'd Fraser before - this is merely an excuse and starting point to start playing with some more toys..

L

Hardly $50k worth.
He asked for advice on getting his vehicle set up for touring. He got it and there is nothing unreasonable about the modifications or accessories that have been suggested.

Navaras in stock trim are nothing more than a tradesman's ute that has the capability of driving all 4 wheels at once. Anything that can be added to the package that will increase functionality, comfort or safety for Luke and his family is a plus.

fourfoot64 you seem to have blazed in here looking for a fight as is represented by the antagonistic Devil emoticons that punctuate every one of your posts after puffing out your chest and espousing your worldly knowledge. Not everyone has that experience or knowledge and that is why they ask questions. This forum has been built on that. It has and continues to be a useful source of information for many. Not all of it you will agree with ( seems you cant agree with anyone)
If you don't like it here then head back to Outers and beat your chest over there or Laud your ability and skills to the Bore Wheel drive action crew.

Ah F$%K it I've come this far........Basically Pull your head in and contribute in a positive way or F@#K off.

a%20InternetToughGuy.jpg

ohhh dear... no wonder you sound pissed off , look at you stuck behind that old computer, sucking on a smoke.. you really fit the bill, as useless information... try googling loser, and see what happens ... get off the chair, turn off that prehistoric computer, jump in your navara, and piss off into the high country ... let the nav loose for awhile ,, not highly polished and tyre shined sitting in the garage .. you will learn what they can, and cant do... ps.. why do you need a 55watt reverse light ???? proper 4x4 wont need to reverse they go forward no matter what the condition bye for now www.loser .com (geek)

www.loser.com

Being a bit of a geek I couldn't help but fix the mistyped link you posted above.
Click on it now for a bit of a laugh.....

Last edited:
Aido you bastard you told me you'd never pass on that picture of me that I sent you!! Atleast you didn't tell everyone the website was mine, thank god for small mercies.

ohhh dear... no wonder you sound pissed off , look at you stuck behind that old computer, sucking on a smoke.. you really fit the bill, as useless information... try googling loser, and see what happens ... get off the chair, turn off that prehistoric computer, jump in your navara, and piss off into the high country ... let the nav loose for awhile ,, not highly polished and tyre shined sitting in the garage .. you will learn what they can, and cant do... ps.. why do you need a 55watt reverse light ???? proper 4x4 wont need to reverse they go forward no matter what the condition bye for now www.loser .com (geek)

What the ........where did this jerkoff step out from........

From the freaky webpage he provided us with........."fourfoot64 has no friends in their network yet" What sort of bloke comes on a 4x4 website to advertise for chicks in every state?

What do you drive knob gobbler?

If you don't like Navaras why come on the site?

Clearly you haven't worked out the the nerd behind the computer in the picture is you tough man!.

:happy_smile:

Last edited:
If you google fourfoot64, you'll see he also trolls through youtube videos aswell.

Obviously an inbreed, dead shit, that spent too long on his sisters tit.

What a knob jockey.I surprised he hasn't put on his profile Transtesticles but then again that might be on another web site.Hi my name is fourfoot64,I have short mans syndrome and have a tiny cock and a big mouth but(whoo whoo did I say but out loud)well that is what I'm after and I want to suck on your Adams apple.F@#kin looser.

Latest posts

Back