Front & Rear diff locks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
go the front lokka. i have seen my m8's hilux transform from not being able to get up a slippery rocky hill near my home,- $550 later and there is no stopping the thing and makes it look easy.
does any one know if they are making them for the d40 yet?

Last edited:
i have joing the forums not that long ago and wanting my nav to get up some pretty tough hills so im also thinking the front lokka for my d22, where is the best and cheapest place to buy also is there somewhere in america because the dollar is so good at the moment ??

i have joing the forums not that long ago and wanting my nav to get up some pretty tough hills so im also thinking the front lokka for my d22, where is the best and cheapest place to buy also is there somewhere in america because the dollar is so good at the moment ??

Fairly sure Lokka is your only option, but you could try Justdifferentials in the U.S.

There are no hubs, so the front diff is always turning, this rules out a Lokka. There are no air lockers available either as the diff and aluminium carrier are too weak.

There was a rumor that someone was working on a complete diff changeover, but I can't see you getting any change out of $5K if it ever happens.

A rear ARB air locker is the only upgrade available at the moment.

There are no hubs, so the front diff is always turning, this rules out a Lokka. There are no air lockers available either as the diff and aluminium carrier are too weak.

There was a rumor that someone was working on a complete diff changeover, but I can't see you getting any change out of $5K if it ever happens.

A rear ARB air locker is the only upgrade available at the moment.

There was a guy on 4wdaction who was trying to swap the R200A into a D40.

Latest posts

Back