Fuel consumption.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filled up the Navara again, once a week now and thats a longrange tank. lol.

1060km's travelled and 110L put in.

10.37L per 100km's, pretty good as I dont drive it easy and am often sitting on 110km/h and speeding when I can.

Dave.

i would love for the fuel consumption to be as good as the diesel. my petrol navara 04 str 3.3v6 gets mayby 400ks to the tank if im nice im currently fitting extractors and an exhaust so ill see if its any better then.

First full tank since the new zorst went in.

732.7 k's - 67.1 litres = 9.16 litres per 100 k's.

Pretty happy with that, was 100% city driving and I was putting the boot in a bit to get tone!

1090km's the other day.

Put in 113.6L of diesel.

10.42L/100km's.

Not driven easy so I am pretty happy.

Only done 140km's this week so far.

Dave.

D40 ST 6 speed diesel.
2 inch lift kit road tyres.

Getting 650kms when the fuel light comes on. 80L tank
Mainly 110km driving
I thought the economy might have been better?
Any suggestions on how to get consistant 9L per 100kms?
Only done 50k, so it may loosen up a little at the 100,000kms mark, just like my D22 did, I used to get 800kms a tank on the STR, which was awesome economy.
Cheers guys

only had my nav for a fortnight, so far i've put in two tanks of diesel and i've averaged 10.4L per 100km's the first one, and the second one is averaging 11.0L per 100. Not bad really, i'm happy with it.

oh where all talking about how low the figure's are.
what's your worst???
mine would have been up the cape no gas camper trailer car complete packed tyre's at 20 psi driving the telegraph track would have been about 20L per 100km maybe more

just got bak from fraser fully loaded all the campin gear for 2 weeks away fridge 47l and 50l ice box 25L of water
55.3 l diesel 14.6 gas 695km first tank up
65.6L diesel no gas on island but was pretty empty 585km rest of way 2 hervey bay then on island top up 20.1l diesel 18.7l gas 183km top up before driving home
46.67L diesel 17.86 gas 615km first tank home havent filled up again yet but pretty happy with the numbers

First full tank since the new zorst went in.

732.7 k's - 67.1 litres = 9.16 litres per 100 k's.

Pretty happy with that, was 100% city driving and I was putting the boot in a bit to get tone!

Jason, what sort of k's did you get before the zorst? I have '08' w/steel bar and snorkel and get pretty much 620 p/tank every single time

The only other tank I've tested was around the third tank I put through it, I think it ended up being about 9.8l/100k's. It was before the exhaust went in but included about 350k's of highway driving.

I'm just checking another one now, this will include about 400k's highway driving because we are going to Byron Bay for a couple of nights tonight. Will post up results.

Ok Cheers Jason,

Mine's still a bit above around 10.4L/100k's, always a mix of types of driving

ZD30 2005 Manual with 80k on the clock usually get just under 750km out of the standard tank i think it works out to be about 9.3l/100km

at the moment i'm sitting on roughly 11L/100k's - mind you this is only driving it to and from work 10 minutes away for the vast majority of the time.

I get around 9-10l per hundred on diesel highway or city.
With diesel gas between 6-never over 8.5 city or highway,
just recently clocked over 1000k, went on 3 long highway trips and a whole weeks worth at work which is 50k a day.

Thats with the muddies.

My car weighs about 2.5 tonne and exhaust is 2.5' with 1 resignator at the back, and the cat is (cough, cough) straight through.

Another tank, this one had about 400k's of highway driving included.

67.2 litres for 721.2 k's = 9.31 litres /100 k's.

This is worse than my previous one with all city driving but I had the AC on for about 500 k's out of the 720 odd.

I own a bit of land heading towards Ballarat, might invite some of you guys if ya wana have a piss up there one night and try the river crossing if it rains long enough, anyway my point is Ballarat hwy is mostly uphill driving and my car uses way more fuel than say driving to frankston or morwell or cobram. Basically any other direction.

Thought I would do a bit of a test this weekend. Filled the tank up Friday night and got 11.6L/100km which is all stop start city driving.

Then drove to Byron and back today and filled up as soon as i got home again and managed to get 10.8L/100km for basically all highway driving which was quite a bit more than I was expecting.

The trip average speed according to the GPS was 98km/h and sitting at 115km/h on all the 110Km/h zones. My theory is that the aerodynamics are crap and 115km/h produces too much drag and I think the truck seems to be happiest at around 90km/h.

Interesting too is that according to the GPS I drove 314km, according to the odometer I drove 326km which is 4% different. The speedo compared to the GPS is 9% slow so the odometer and speedo have different calibrations.

well i've decided to do a bit of a test...

driving all times below 2,000 revs (cept for the occasional freeway drive at 2100-2200) and so far according to the gauge which shows i've used a quarter, i'm on 284km...

if the rest of the quarters are going to be the same i'm looking at around near 1100km's...

its unlikely, but if this rate continues it'll be a hell of a economic tank!

Back