Fuel economy/ trip guage not working??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done a few is already. Over 300 and no distance to empty or fuel economy meter. Temp is working tho. Fresh out of ideas. Maybe need to go back to dealer?

The dash is a computer in its own right .It supplies the voltage for the temp sensor. If sections arent working it could mean the cpu in the dash has lost its way. Best take it back under warranty as one way or another they have to get it working again

Or you could try this, from a post of mine in the "Show the temp in your dash" thread.

attachment.php

Thanks fellas. Gave it another shot and its all good now. Not sure what happened. I'm thinking that this time I scrolled through menu pressing I button on wheel. Now push button on dash scrolls through dte, fuel economy avg speed etc etc. so happy days

i am having the same issue.. i only get my trip counters and nothing else... no DTE or anything.. i have pulled the fuse ans still no dice.

i have a 2008 ST-x

Rick, have you changed the head unit or done any wiring relating to it recently? The stereo and instrument cluster share an earth point, and it's been the bane of some vehicles ... try connecting a known good earth onto the stereo's chassis and see if the instrument cluster comes good.

hi tony, i am still running the stock head unit, but somewhere along the line the bluetooth hands free has been aded to the head unit... mby i have to pull it apart and see if the connections are ok.

I have an 08 stx and didnt even realise there was other information displayed apart from trip meters. I will try resetting the dash instruments with the fuse and see what happens

Same thing happened to me. I had done about 400km and still didn't come back. Tried to reset it by the fuse but no love there either. Anyone found another solution to this?

Latest posts

Back