Fuel Pressure Sensor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dilmah

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm chasing some info on the Fuel pressure sensor. I know it is a Denso unit but after trolling the internet for hours I cannot find anything. The plan is to buy a common rail pressure gauge to monitor the pressure while tuning however the only gauge I can find is for a Bosch sensor.

I have info on the bosch sensor but need info on the Denso unit. I'm fairly confident that it is a 0 - 5V voltage sensor. If this is the case then it will be just a matter of changing the plug on the gauge wiring loom

Thanks

Doesn't fuel pressure show up on the obd Bluetooth readers?

Think I'm gonna try my luck with the Autometer gauge suited for the 6.7L cummins. The Cummins run a Bosch common rail and Nissan run the Denso. From my research they are both a 0 - 5V Pressure sensor so in theory they should work very similar.

I think its worth a try, if it doesn't work then at least no one else on the forum will waste their money and try it.....

you should try Torque Pro app from android store, works with any cheapo obd2 reader.

Yeah I might do. I've looked into it and the torque pro app should be able to provide me with the info I'm after.

Latest posts

Back