Fuel pump leaking

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The total lack of any responses should indicate that this is a fairly uncommon problem. Only suggestion is the obvious . . . clean it properly then go for a short drive and try to pin-point the leak location . . . fix the leak.

It's almost certainly on the 'high pressure side' since the low pressure side is under lower than atmospheric pressure when you're driving it. If it leaks while parked, it could also be on the low pressure side.

There's a silver coloured pug with a torque key indent. It seems to have fuel droplets forming from it. Just it so hard to get to. Does anyone know what that part of the pump is?

The total lack of any responses should indicate that this is a fairly uncommon problem. Only suggestion is the obvious . . . clean it properly then go for a short drive and try to pin-point the leak location . . . fix the leak.

It's almost certainly on the 'high pressure side' since the low pressure side is under lower than atmospheric pressure when you're driving it. If it leaks while parked, it could also be on the low pressure side.

Thanks for your reckonmendation.

Mine is doing the same. I thought it was an oil leak but is actually diesel.

I cleaned the underside of the injector pump today and tried to nip the allen head that looks like it's leaking.

It didn't budge ... I'll keep an eye on it.

Latest posts

Back