Fuel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed Just over 670k's to last tank, never gotten over 624 previously. Worked out to be 9.6l/100. Buggered if I know how it happened tho, nothing has changed, even had a day of 4wding in that tank too

Is it a 75 liter tank? how did you manage to calculate 9.6l/100 for 670ks?

i could come down to how you are driving it, my wife will get up to 75km's more out of a tank than me!

I know i'm dragging up a post that is a couple months old now, but fuel consumption is always a topical issue.

Loco, I always get more kms out of a tank of fuel compared to my wife - and when she does some of the driving when we are on long trips, the temp guage is also lower when i drive (very noticable in summer through the outback with the a/c on full)

I know i'm dragging up a post that is a couple months old now, but fuel consumption is always a topical issue.

Loco, I always get more kms out of a tank of fuel compared to my wife - and when she does some of the driving when we are on long trips, the temp guage is also lower when i drive (very noticable in summer through the outback with the a/c on full)

That is just further proof that driving habits are probably the biggest contributing factor to economy. It's easy to say mine gets better economy because it hasn't got big mud tyres, bullbars, racks and a huge lift but it's hard to prove that over the net where as two people, one car and different results is proof to you that the two different styles of driving have different effects in your car.

That is just further proof that driving habits are probably the biggest contributing factor to economy. It's easy to say mine gets better economy because it hasn't got big mud tyres, bullbars, racks and a huge lift but it's hard to prove that over the net where as two people, one car and different results is proof to you that the two different styles of driving have different effects in your car.

needless to say, i get to do most, if not all driving when we go out as a family - its cheaper that way. LOL

but, it means i cant drink as much as i'd like, as i'm always the nominated driver. (hmmn ... i guess thats another cost saving right there too.)

Try having a wife that doesn't have a licence, it's nominated driver or it's taxi's everywhere, not that it worries me too much I barely drink these days.

I tell you what boys, nothing better when the Mrs was preggers........nine months designated driver for her and as she put it it was all my fault.

I average 12.5l per 100klm and im happy with that. I enjoy having the power and love to use it. All the reason why i chose a Nav in the first place

Latest posts

Back