Funny thing happened on the way home from work!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On the way home there is a road that has one lane closed temporarily.Traffic was traveling its usual high speed for Canberra lane merging at about snails pace. I put on the indicator and started to merge. The goose in the car in the right lane decided he didnt want to let me in so sped up to close the space. Didnt really work as I was already half into the lane. He dropped back and started with the horn. I responded with the usual single fingered outside temp gauge . He went off like a frog in a sock and tried to drive right up the side of the truck. Common sense must have prevailed and he decided to back off however at the same time he swerved right to avoid hitting the truck. Down side is he swerved too far and hit the armco on the right hand side..
At that stage he must have realised that I had no choice as it was a road merge that was well sign posted and if he hadnt been playing with his mobile he may just have seen it.
Anyway I just kept driving and the guy decided not to pursue it and went a different way.

Little bit of excitement lol

RAV 4 vs Navara just the size diff alone is bad.Plus I was actually in the right ( for a change lol just kidding)
The front of the RAV was only up to the B pillar of the truck when he tried to shut me out. When I started to merge he was actually behind the truck in the right lane and then tried to speed up.
I think he expected me to swerve when he tried driving back up the right side and it screwed him when I didnt budge

Latest posts

Back