Gall Boys DVD's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt76

Reaction score
I just ordered some Gall boys DVD's, I saw a few clips and thought they looked alright.

Any of you guys got them? Did I make a good purchase or waste my money on more 60 minute shows with 55 minutes of ads like the magazine DVD's that we all know of?

hell yeah mate i got all of them and believe they do some crazy trips, tow a 20+ foot caravan all the way up the telegraph track and even cross man made tree trunk bridges!! i give them full credit

We've been considering buying the whole set. We're also looking closely at a 21' Kedron van as well. Not necessarily for some of the hare-brained stunts they pull, but because we'll have confidence in the van - if it can survive the stuff THEY do to it, we'll never be able to even put a ding in it.

Yeah, my old man's got the whole set and watched them all when i was down in Perth over Xmas. Not bad and very funny at times. They do push their vans and the products they use but in a way that is very obvious and you will just think they are knobs for doing it.

They are good value i guess.

Latest posts

Back