Gday from Eastern Melb

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmo_821

Reaction score
Gday all,

Just thought I would say a quick Howdy and introduce myself. I have owned 4wd's for more than 10 years now (various models of course) and I enjoy going bush and getting away from the city buzz, not into the hardcore 4wdin just camping, seeing the sights and using the 4wd to go the extra distance to find that special camping spot and If there are any forum meets ill be keen to hit some trails with everyone.

I just joined the forums as I'm in the market for buying a used D22 as my current not so little Jimny :dirol: has become too small for my needs, so if any body has any words of wisdom in not buying a dud/lemon/hand grenade please feel free to drop me a line....but of course I will be lurking around on here looking for as much info as I can.

Cheers
Tim

Welcome to the forums Tim.

Be aware that if one of your needs that has seen you out grow a Jimmy is small kids that D22's don't have child restraint points from the factory, they can be fitted but they must be fitted by an approved fitter.

Thanks, no kids just need more room for all the usual camping stuff, my 60ltr Waeco takes up almost half the rear cabin space...lol Im aware of the small rear cabin space its just me, the GF and the dog.

Latest posts

Back