G'Day from Karratha, NorWest OZ

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

centauri

Reaction score
Hiya all.
First post of many i am sure.
I have gleened lotsa info from the site already, especially when it came to
ordering new suspension bits.
My ride is a 2004 STR with about 80k on the clock now.
Had him since new but things where pretty stuffed in the steering and suspension.
He has had a hard life with at least 50% being offroad in the Pilbara and all over the dirt of Oz, and towing as well.
(It's a he cause the name is "Tigger" cause tiggers love to bounce!)

Anyway now he is all better with new Calmini steering kit, Bilstein shocks, Dobinson springs and soon poly air bags for towing. Sits up heaps and doesnt bang rocks any more lol.

Some other bits fitted are:- DTronic Chip, 2.75inch mandrel bent exhaust, 7inch Polaris GPS/Rear view with 2 cameras and Oziexplorer running, Iridium Satphone and car kit, home made cargo drawers, Flexiglass Canopy, HID headlight conversion, GME UHF, Cooper STT tyres, rear seat removed and flat board made for fridge n stuff, 2nd battery in rear with Redarc Smart solenoid.

Tigger does not get treated with kindness as far as paint n panel goes but it's different when it comes to mechanical.

Anyway thats me for now I guess.
Centauri

Great to see Tigger handling those roads well, I've heard they're real jawbreakers.

Yep, thats a fact. Been many a time ive seen the camper launch into the air and thought
"this cant be good".

Oh and by camper I mean...

2006 Jayco Hawk Outback, not one of those bloody tent thingy's
And yep its !@@##% unreal offroad

Back