Gday guys... Another D40 Newbie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wayno103

Reaction score
Hello all, been floating around for a few weeks now. Good to see an Aussie forum up & running. Hopefully it will get in full swing like a few of the others. I'v been driving a Toyota Surf, sold now obviously. The surf forum would have to be one of the best i've seen so far. Saved me a fortune!! Anyway enough dribble, few pics of my car attached. She's a 6spd diesel, bought it with winch/bar/sidesteps/rear arb bar/tub liner/UHF/2" EFS lift & Cooper ATR's. Have since fitted black duck canvas covers, a HID converted set of 240 Blitz's (awesome) & arb side guard rails. So far very impressed with her!! See you round

Attachments

• 4018218wayno.JPG
    4018218wayno.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 26,378
  • 4018234.jpg
    4018234.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 06-09-08_1037aaaa.jpg
    06-09-08_1037aaaa.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 67
Nice looking 40 Wayno, welcome to the forum, I'm guessing you saved a packet buying the Nav with all the extras on it already, someone spent a fair bit down at ARB by the looks, and I agree about HID converted lights, they are awesome.

cheers guys... I actually got a really good deal on this one. I bought it with 25K on the clock, a guy in melb had a bike accident & cant drive a manual anymore, so his loss is my gain. Dude must have spent a mint doing it up.

Latest posts

Back