G'day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psshhhht

Reaction score
G'day Everyone,

The name's Jer, and while I don't have a Navara at the moment, I'm looking at getting one later this year. I want a 4x4 dual cab, will most likely be a D21 or maybe, if i'm lucky, a D22 (depending on price and how much the other half will let me spend).

We're going to be using it for some 4WDing and camping trips mainly.. it's not going to be a daily driver so will be able to get away with a few more mods hehe.

Currently live in Moe, Victoria, Australia. Some pretty fun tracks and camping spots around here, so I'm happy :)

Anyway, just wanted to drop a line to say hi.

Cheers,
Jer:3gears:

Hi Jer, welcome to the forum. Good luck with the purchase.

Nice username, like turbo's?

thanks mate! hehe, yeah a bit of a fan of turbos alright. Whatever Navara I get if it's not turbo, it won't be for long :big_smile: At the moment I'm liking the idea of a VG30DET/ET in a D21, but not sure if that can be mated up to a 4x4 drivetrain and even if it can, if I'll be allowed :laugh:

Welcome to the forums. Good to see another Gippslander, unlike those Gippslanders that move to states like QLD :eviltongue: (even if it was many years ago). I'd wave to you but last time I looked out the window it was all overcast and you'd never see me from that kind of distance (about 50ks at the moment)

lol yeah been having some shocking weather, but then again we can always use it if it lands in the catchments.

Krafty, where in Gippy are ya? Warragul?

Atleast no one has made any Moe jokes yet, just shows there isn't many Gippslanders on here

haha yeah very true, I was quite surprised by that. OH well, just like any area though, Moe has it's utter bogans and it has it decent people and areas :)

haha yeah very true, I was quite surprised by that. OH well, just like any area though, Moe has it's utter bogans and it has it decent people and areas :)

You're right all towns have them the problem is once again the few make it harder for the majority because everyone bags out the few and lumbers the rest in the same group.

I agree that even Moe must have some decent people living there but there is a few businesses in that town that will never see my money again because of the way they treat customers, which is good for me because I've stolen a number of their clients.

lol, good one mate. yeah i agree, some shocking customer service in this area, but i find just as much of it in traralgon, but they have a real complex there, Melbourne wannabes :aetsch:

Welcome along. Tell your lady to let you spend up on a d22. They make awesome chicks cars LOL You victorians pfffffttttttttttttt I moved there permanently 10 years ago, lasted 6 months hehe wayyyyy too cold and old for me!!

Ok, well after showing her a few D22s and one in particular, it looks like it'll be one for us. Actually, after seeing a 2005 STR with the TD, less than 100,000kms for $25K at a dealer, we're pretty keen on one, and if we do get it, it'll be both a daily driver and a weekender hehe..:dance3:

Ok, well after showing her a few D22s and one in particular, it looks like it'll be one for us. Actually, after seeing a 2005 STR with the TD, less than 100,000kms for $25K at a dealer, we're pretty keen on one, and if we do get it, it'll be both a daily driver and a weekender hehe..:dance3:

Dont rush your decision after seeing one mate ,
there's heaps of D22's around of that age.
Have a good look around....carsales on the web for example

Latest posts

Back