G'day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found mine on car sales. Yes, dont rush.... I got a bargin and there are plenty of good priced ones out there. mine's an 04 td str, paid 25 for it and it has got cruise control fitted plus turbo timer plus 2.5" exhaust, snorkel so for that money make sure it has some extras!!

wow awesome news!!!

lol, good one mate. yeah i agree, some shocking customer service in this area, but i find just as much of it in traralgon, but they have a real complex there, Melbourne wannabes :aetsch:

Bad customer service is everywhere, so are bad businesses. I'm not sure T'gon are Melb wannabes though. T'gon seems to attract the Toorak wannabes who for some reason think they deserve more than other towns in the area and their teenage kids grow up to be inconsiderate twenty something turds.

There is a lot of T'gon people who still believe they get a better deal by driving 2 hours to Melb than shopping local (which is the reason I shut my years shop ago) but that is because they moved from Melb and think a little hick town isn't good enough for their hard earned dollar unless it's on groceries.

T'gon also still hasn't got over the fact that before council amalgamation they were the biggest district and after amalgamation some how they lost all their council offices to Morwell which was considered (by them) to be lesser of a town. At least Moe never considered themselves the heart beat of the entire Valley like T'gon did. I much prefer living out in the sticks where you are far enough from your neighbours that they can't hear you having a domestic but they can hear you yell for help and you can keep out of the bigger towns if you need too.

yeah we're not going to be buying that specific navara that i found, we're not quite in the market yet anyway, will be in a couple of months, but if we find a good enough deal we'll probably get one and I'll give up getting something else for a daily. :)

And Krafty, yeah I'm really happy with Moe these days, not too far from Melb if i need it, but far enough away that it's nice and chilled.

Going to be a mad house in the CBD there once the council start all those urban development works (if they haven't already). I saw the plans for that a few years ago and couldn't believe that council had actually got off their butts and decided to spend money on things the residents might get use from.

I'm betting today Moe is nice and wet, I heard this morning the SES down there is all prepared for flash flooding and wild weather. I Haven't seen any evidence of this further east but it's a few hours since I was in town and I imagine most other SES groups are in similar situations in the area. Hope you don't get too wet

it's wet, but not too bad at the moment. the last couple of days had way more rain that we have so far today.

Yeah I used to work for Dept of Sustainability and Environment (the planning department) and I got to see very detailed plans for most of the valley actually... still nothing much really happened yet though... Latrobe City is great for coming up with ideas, just useless for implementing them i find...

With a bit of luck this last hour with no rain might have eased the weather warnings, then again just cause it's not raining at my place doesn't mean it's not raining in Morwell or Traralgon.

I used to work for T'gon council before amalgamation and the plans that came through and never went anywhere were amazing. I'm glad that the peanut shaped roundabout in Church st never got built but the thing that really gets me is all this carry on lately about bypassing T'gon. The initial plans for the bypass were approved in 1977 even before the other bypasses were made but now it's an issue that they are looking at them again. We also once got a letter from a Moe business owner asking why T'gon council wouldn't put a bypass in because it was unfair on Morwell and Moe who had already been bypassed. Apart from the bureaucratic bullshit I loved working at the council getting to see all that sort of crazy crap. If the rate payers think they have it hard now they should have seen what some idiots wanted it to be like.

lol true... my last job was with Baw Baw Shire Council and some of the stuff i'd see there... really have to wonder what people are thinking... actually i suppose that's the actual problem... they don't think!

Yes well we are talking about councils here. I was never able to be one of those guys who leaned on a shovel and scratched his nuts for 8 hours (dangnabit) but I got to tell them what to do as their supervisor at the age of 20 so how sensible are councils when they put a 20 yr old in charge of outside staff reconstruction footpaths and kerbs

Latest posts

Back