Gear box breather location of ends?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, how many are interested? Would be able to do up kits cheaper than that for basically the same stuff , will be doing my fronts this week and will post up some pics.
I reckon could do them for max $40 each posted out with a decent kickback to the forum ,

I'd like to grab one if you are offering. I'm not in any hurry. I live in Woolgoolga so I can easily pick them up from Coffs. I seem to be heading to Pebbly Beach more and more these days so some breathers would definitely make sense.

Ok upto 4 kits , just waiting for the bits and for work to slow down, phonga why would you want to go to pebbly such a crap place,,,,,not love it up there , was horrid over Christmas with the amount of traffic got the nav stuck twice, will let you know when they are ready , we have a place at woopi so nice and local

Didn't think they would be so popular once the bits are here I'll put together the kits then let you all know , better order some more bits, also have ambient temp sensors ready to go this week,

Hi all sorry guys but haven't been able to get the kits done will still be doing them but life got in the way, long story short my partner got airlifted to Sydney two weeks ago so have been back and forth balancing work and getting time with my kids so the kits got put on the back burner , but should be able to get them done in the next few weeks if people are still interested

Latest posts

Back