Get well soon RLI

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a low act. I really hope they catch the guys that did this. Also get well soon to RLI

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Forum Runner

G, evening Bryce,

Sorry for not responding to your response sooner!

Thanks for your concerns. As previously stated to Bravo Brad, my wife advised me today that my D40 has been delivered by the Coffs Harbour panel beaters (after 5 weeks.)

Apparently my mates have ringed and advised me that it looks brand new. They fitted all new ARB gear that was stolen and the car has been totally resprayed, even the canopy and rear bar.

I cannot wait to see the old girl, as soon as I get my diagnosis and my treatment is squared away in Brisbane, then I can head home.

My family and I hope that I am home before Christmas!

PS, I sincerely hope that you and your family have a safe and happy Christmas and prosperous New Year!

Regards,

RLI (Paul)
:thank_you2:

All I can say is hang in there Paul and hope your fully recovered as soon as possible

G'evening Aussie Frontier,

Sorry for not getting back to your kind response.

Thanks for your kind comments. I hope to know in a week or so, whether i have full blown Chrones dease.

Regards,

RLI (Paul)

Hope you're back to your joke cracking best soon mate. As for the stolen truck - compared to your health it's just stuff. You concentrate on getting well & let karma catchup with the thieves.

Chin up.

G, evening Nakedape,

Sorry for not responding to your response sooner!

Thanks for your concerns. As previously stated to others on this thread, my wife advised me today that my D40 has been delivered by the Coffs Harbour panel beaters (after 5 weeks.)

Apparently my mates have ringed and advised me that it looks brand new. They fitted all new ARB gear that was stolen and the car has been totally resprayed, even the canopy and rear bar. (thats karma, every thief has his/her day)

If I ever find out who ever they are; I will personally guarantee they will definitely be meeting GIMP.

I cannot wait to see the old girl, as soon as I get my diagnosis and my treatment is squared away in Brisbane, then I can head home.

My family and I hope that I might be home before Christmas!

PS, I sincerely hope that you and your family have a safe and happy Christmas and prosperous New Year!

Regards,

RLI (Paul)

G, evening Brad,

Sorry for responding late to your repsonse!

My wife advised me today that my D40 has been delivered by the panel beaters. Apparently it looks brand new. All new ARB gear re-installed and the car was a total respray.

I cannot wait to see the old girl, as soon as I get my diagnosis and my treatment is squared away in Brisbane, then I can head home. I hope I am home before Christmas!

PS, I sincerely hope you and your family have a safe and happy Christmas and prosperous New Year!

Regards,

RLI (Paul)

Glad to here they ahve it all sorted for you. Get well mate, so you can enjoy it.

All the best mate.

What is it with scum thieves and hospital carparks? Its not as if you are visiting the hospital for a damn party!

I had my car flogged (newly painted/restored) many years ago from the hospital when I was admitted for a stay, never got it back though. I suggested to the cop I spoke to when I hobbled downstairs that if we were serious, we would introduce Saudi law which means its off with one hand if you are caught stealing, makes it that much harder to steal something next time. He agreed with me, but of course it will never happen here.

G'evening Raywise,

If I find out who ever these scrotes are; I will personally guarantee they will definitely be meeting the GIMP. (Refer to the movie Pulp Fiction).

The Vikings’ used to hang upside down one of their own who stole from there village. They did this by tying the victim to a series of wooden stakes. The execution was performed in front of all their people (even women and children).

They started by castrating the thief and feeding his balls and penis to the dogs. Two men would then saw slowly down the middle of the thief (cutting him in half) only stoping at the victims throat. Quickly, they pulled out the thief’s heart to show it to him before he died.

I am curious what the crime rate was like in a Viking village/town back then?

PS, I was born in the wrong era.

Regards,

RLI (Paul)

G'evening Raywise,

If I find out who ever these scrotes are; I will personally guarantee they will definitely be meeting the GIMP. (Refer to the movie Pulp Fiction).

The Vikings’ used to hang upside down one of their own who stole from there village. They did this by tying the victim to a series of wooden stakes. The execution was performed in front of all their people (even women and children).

They started by castrating the thief and feeding his balls and penis to the dogs. Two men would then saw slowly down the middle of the thief (cutting him in half) only stoping at the victims throat. Quickly, they pulled out the thief’s heart to show it to him before he died.

I am curious what the crime rate was like in a Viking village/town back then?

PS, I was born in the wrong era.

Regards,

RLI (Paul)

The muslims have similar sorts of punishments over there,
but the bastards come over here and get away with blue murder:rant:

The muslims have similar sorts of punishments over there,
but the bastards come over here and get away with blue murder:rant:

G,evening Krankin,

We can always revert back to our Viking brothers past, Julia Gillard is guiding us in that direction anyhow!

Regards,

RLI
:cheers!:

Christmas message of thanks!

G,day folks,

My Wife and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all personally for your support and kind words of wisdom.

I was once asked by a family member; “Paul how can you shoot another human being, even though they are a terrorist” I replied: “By pulling the fucking trigger on my H&K MP5.” After those remarks, I have only ever spoken twice to that cousin over the last 30 years.

I have always wondered if it is me, do i have the habbit of saying the wrong things at times? (Fuckem Shit happens)

Anyhow, my wife and I sincerely hope that you and your families have a safe and happy Christmas and prosperous stupendous New Year!

PS, “HANG LOOSE, MONGOOSE”

Kind regards,

RLI (Paul & Ally) and family
:cheers!::flowers::dancing:

Have a bloody great Christmas yourself, Paul & family. I hope you are finished with the hospital by then - it's not a lot of time, but it could happen and if we all pray together then maybe it will.

Be well mate. Don't stress too much, and we'll be up there to see you in February.

Have a bloody great Christmas yourself, Paul & family. I hope you are finished with the hospital by then - it's not a lot of time, but it could happen and if we all pray together then maybe it will.

Be well mate. Don't stress too much, and we'll be up there to see you in February.

Thanks Tony & Helen,

Unfortunately, that’s not going to be the case. I have the following;

1. Blood test in two weeks
2. Second lot of blood test in a months’ time
3. Back to Brisbane in 3 months’ time for another MRI scan followed by another colonoscopy
4. The medication Azathioprine Sandox I am taking, the doctors recon it will take 3 months to kick in.
5. I am also on 3 types of antibiotics and new pain killers, which are causing me to be so tired.
6. I have been advised that I will have to continue to wear that bloody stoma bag for another six months.
7. In the meantime, if the pain and inflammation continues in my bowel, I will have to have further operations by the surgeons to drain the colitis fluid from my bowel. This is more than likely to occur about every two weeks.

I am more than likely looking at a further 6 operations in the next 3 months. However, if the crohns medication starts to kick in, that could reduce the amount of operations.

I am pissed of that I cannot work on my Nissan Patrol.

Anyhow on a positive note, I am looking forward to spending quality time at these Christmas holidays, with my wife, my two beautiful two daughters and family and friends.

Regards,

RLI (Paul)

Good luck with all that...fingers crossed for a speedy outcome 4 ya.

I have somewhat of a shitty xmas also atm, could get much worse but I hope not,
mum is going in this wed after a confirmation 2 weeks ago about a high grade cancer of the uterus and the mri she had during the week will tell the surgeons if they need to remove more than the planned full hysterectomy and 11 lymph nodes...
She has been 6 years cancer free from breast cancer untill the bad news a couple of weeks ago....bummer!

Lost dad to a 6 year battle to lung cancer and emphysema only 2 year ago so will be hoping for a good outcome this week.

anyways, Merry Xmas to you Paul and your whole family and a very safe and happy new year....

'Stay loose brother'.......thinking of you

Jim.

Merry Christmas to you and your mum!

Good luck with all that...fingers crossed for a speedy outcome 4 ya.

I have somewhat of a shitty xmas also atm, could get much worse but I hope not,
mum is going in this wed after a confirmation 2 weeks ago about a high grade cancer of the uterus and the mri she had during the week will tell the surgeons if they need to remove more than the planned full hysterectomy and 11 lymph nodes...
She has been 6 years cancer free from breast cancer untill the bad news a couple of weeks ago....bummer!

Lost dad to a 6 year battle to lung cancer and emphysema only 2 year ago so will be hoping for a good outcome this week.

anyways, Merry Xmas to you Paul and your whole family and a very safe and happy new year....

'Stay loose brother'.......thinking of you

G,day Krankin,

I am so sorry to hear the loss of your father. I am extremely sorry to hear the current situation that your mum is in. Please pass on my sincere regards to your mum, I know what she is going through. May the doctors be extremly successful in removing all of the remaining cancer.

Mate, I got Re-admitted to Baringa private yesterday, 15th time in eleven weeks. This time was because I was unable to urinate for two days. This was caused by my bowel being so inflamed, that it caused the pelvic floor mussel to spasm creating the prostrate to press against the bladder.

I am now at home with a stoma bag (shit bag) and a catheter bag (piss bag). I have to wear the catheter bag for a week.

Looking forward to Christmas with my wife and two daughters, I definitely will not be visiting any friends in my present state.

Anyhow my apologies for not getting back to you sooner!

My wife and I would like to express to your family a very special Christmas and also wishing you a prosperous New Year.

Regards

RLI (Paul)

:cheers!::flowers:

A special thanks

G,day folks,

Thanks for your kind words over the last 3 months on this thread.

I sincerely wish you all a safe and prosperous New-Year, go 2012.

PS, Especially good health to all Nissan 4x4 owners

Regards,

RLI & Family
:rock:

Is the world supposed to end in 2012?

G,day mate,

I thought I would string some words together, especially being crook. I sincerely did not want the message to sound deathly in any way!

PS, You would not be ex-navy by any chance?

Regards,

RLI

No RLI, think he means the prediction that the world ends next year. You know the movies, the Aztecs all that crap haha…

Hope your feeling better mate.

The Mayans were bloody stupid inbreds and simple maths would have revealed the reason.

There were a total of 503 Mayans alive. Each had two toes on each foot. They were so stupid they could only point to their toes and count, they didn't figure out they could use their 8-fingered hands as well.

4 x 503 = 2012. If they'd been able to keep just one more of 'em alive, you'd all be panicking about 2016.

Happy New Year everyone. Don't worry about the Mayans. They died because of natural selection. There are still trees on this planet, ergo trees are smarter than they were.

Don't you like sideways deductive reasoning?

(thread hijack) (sorry RLI)

I Guess we will see in the next 12 months.

I have had the armagedon upgrade done to the Nav. So as long as i'm driving at the time it goes down i will be sweet.

I was refering to the myan calendar predicting the end of the world in 2012. Wasn't meaning to subtract from your worries.

Yes. Ex-navy. What did i say to give that away?

G,day mate,

Sorry, I failed to take into account the Mayan calendar predicting the end of the world in 2012.

As for your naval past, I read somewhere on a thread once, that you stated you were ex-navy!

PS, all the best in 2012.

Regards,

RLI

Back