Glasshouse in late July

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool

I'm off overseas for a few weeks, so I can't monitor this trip thread, but its still on 27-28 July. Chat when I get back

cheers

i'll give a tentative yes, hoping for another Nav to join as well, will be good to give the truck a workout!

any idea on Sat or Sun yet? Sat is always good to spend Sun cleaning the fun lol!

We are still waiting for Luke (lJacko78), orinally put up the post, to return from overseas.

It looks like it will be July Sat 27th and Sunday 28th. I am guessing there be those able to overnight.

I am only going to for the Saturday so am planning to do a few tracks, have some lunch, do a few more tracks in the arvo and head back to Brisbane in the late afternoon.

I have never done the Glasshouse Mountains so any ideas/suggestions for a time and place on the Saturday morning to meet up?

Cheers
Cam

List at present
1. Luke - D22 Navara
2. Cam - GU Patrol
3. 180%Joe - D22 Navara
4. Monkeymagic77 - D21
5. Insanenavara - D22
6. Hoorru

Please add/delete yourself from the list and re-post.

Last edited:
I am up for it. My Nav does not have a lift is that going to be OK for the Glasshouse? I am Newbie so I will be in learning mode is that going to be OK for this trip? Where are you meeting and are we camping?

List at present
1. Luke - D22 Navara
2. Cam - GU Patrol
3. 180%Joe - D22 Navara
4. Monkeymagic77 - D21
5. Insanenavara - D22
6. Hoorru
7. rsgooch - D40 Navara

Last edited:
Matilda Servo on Steve Irwin Way sounds good.

How does an 8:30am meet up with a 9am roll out sound?

This should give everyone plenty of time to get there without chewing up too much of the day.

I might be interested. I would have the kids with me though. Wifey is going away for weekend. So might be a good excuse to get out the house

Ok lads. Just got back from the honeymoon so time to sort this out. Have we got a who's coming list yet? Yup cause Cams all over it.... I'm keen so let's confirm things

Last edited:
OK is every one happy with the following.

Sat 27th and Sunday 28th with some camping overnight?

Meet up at the Matlida Service Station on Steve Irwin Way Saturday at 8:30am and roll out at 9am. For those that can only make Sunday the 29th than possibly some of those camping can meet up with you at the same place/time and roll out for the day.

Please edit the following list on who is coming / what your driving / and day(s) you are intending to attend

List at present
1. Luke - D22 Navara
2. Cam - GU Patrol (Saturday only)
3. 180%Joe - D22 Navara
4. Monkeymagic77 - D21
5. Insanenavara - D22
6. Hoorru
7. rsgooch - D40 Navara

I have never done the Glasshouse Mountains, but have checked out some you tube clips and there looks like there is plenty of variety of tracks from soft-roaders to the hardcore. check out the following link

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...7j2.26.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.Tgztq4VhDhA

Cheers
Cam

Last edited:
List at present
1. Luke - D22 Navara (Saturday only)
2. Cam - GU Patrol (Saturday only)
3. 180%Joe - D22 Navara
4. Monkeymagic77 - D21
5. Insanenavara - D22
6. Hoorru
7. rsgooch - D40 Navara

Glasshouse is good fun. See those who are coming at 8:30 at the Matilda servo on Steve Irwin Way. Hope a few more than Cam and I show up

I am sorry guys but I have to work tomorrow. I am planning on a trip down to Shelly Beach in the next couple of weekends. You are more than welcome to come with. I heard it is pretty good camping and some nice 4WDing.

Later!
rsgooch

Latest posts

Back