glasshouse

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryce

Reaction score
OK so i have seen that most of the people who said they are going to the 4x4 show are going on sat. And with all the rain up the coast there will be some mud around at glasshouse this weekend and i got me some new bighorns last week.

Anyone keen for a spin on sunday, bit of mud and lots of talk on how good/bad the deals they were offering at the show?

Yeah got the big horns for $250 each and they wanted $270 for the federals, so the bighorns won out this time

Got a full weekend planned so we're out. Plus mud, mmmm, think I'll replace these ATRs before I tackle mud and slop again, :rofl2:

Ray check my build thread for a pic of the new Bridgestone 697lt. May be worth a look at. Good deep tread and are solid aswell.

Hey fellas.....

I don't want to rain on anyones fun, but 4WDQld have requested all Clubs in SEQ not to go to GH when wet as the authorities are monitoring track damage vs maintenance costs.... who knows what the outcome will be but we want to keep this area open into the future, so might pay to leave it a little bit until things dry out.....

If u want mud, then just follow some of the tracks on the side of the Bruce H'way and have some fun there.....not sure who looks after that area though....

Those Bridgies do look nice and chunky for an AT tyre Russ. I'll add those to the list. Will probably be between those and the B F Goodrich AT KOs, as long as they have a good (60 000 kms +) life. The Pirellis on the Nav now have done 78 000, still a little life left in them. But I will be getting something with a chunkier tread this time. Was even slipping all over a mates soggy grassed yard last week towing the box trailer, sheesh!.

I'm not sure what I'm expecting out of these tyres. I would like 90000 but time will tell. The bfg are way outta my price range. If I was to go a bfg I would sell the mud tires and rims. But I ain't doing that.

Latest posts

Back