Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question about the new rear bar? Thread hijack, yes I know but I am looking for one of these.

Does actually sit lower than the old chrome bar and tow bar set up, and so more prone to dragging?

No mate they are marginally higher

White sliders will get trashed!

they will BUT Not if she doesnt go bashing them into stuff, im prety sure Gordy isnt about to rush out and hook into that level of 4X4 just yet, also if they are just painted and not powder coated she can always touch them up with a pressure pack like we do with the black ones hey.

Yay! It arrived!!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417594983289.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417594983289.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 39
Are yours powder coated?

Haven't got them yet, I know they are black with ally checker plate .
My truck is white, with a white ARB bar, but I figured the ones coming off are ally and black plastic, so black would match in ok.
Also got white canopy with black trade racks, so black and white theme!

White sliders will get trashed!

they will BUT Not if she doesnt go bashing them into stuff, im prety sure Gordy isnt about to rush out and hook into that level of 4X4 just yet, also if they are just painted and not powder coated she can always touch them up with a pressure pack like we do with the black ones hey.

Lol, just saying

It would look stupid with black sliders coz I've put the white colour match rear step and colour match bull bar. Anyways it doesn't matter coz I won't be able to afford sliders for ages so it's not very high on the mod list atm

So.......... I noticed Krafty has been removed from the top of the "Top Posters" lost with his 15xxx posts and Old.Tony now stands the top dog around here.

And Old.Tony has been telling us he's too old and silly to be of any threat... Slight of hand or hostile takeover?

Lol just messing with ya Tony.
It's fair enough if members are permanently banned then they no longer hold a place in forum activities.

Latest posts

Back