Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So.......... I noticed Krafty has been removed from the top of the "Top Posters" lost with his 15xxx posts and Old.Tony now stands the top dog around here.

And Old.Tony has been telling us he's too old and silly to be of any threat... Slight of hand or hostile takeover?

Lol just messing with ya Tony.
It's fair enough if members are permanently banned then they no longer hold a place in forum activities.

I reckon it's good he's been removed seeing as he is banned for life..

Speaking of top posters...... *cough* lol

Agreed, I only just noticed but lol

You know what they say Gordy, second is the first loser
Pull ya socks up and take a run at it lol

Lmfao!! All in good time. Not here to inflate my posts just here for info and chat with mates lol

Yep Krafty's post count was removed as well as Dave's (not D22dave) so that put Tony up the totem pole, haha not literally i dont think he's into that stuff lol.

All there posts are still here just the post count that was removed.

I know, I'm just stirring lol

Shithead :p

Yep Krafty's post count was removed as well as Dave's (not D22dave) so that put Tony up the totem pole, haha not literally i dont think he's into that stuff lol.

All there posts are still here just the post count that was removed.

Ye I dunno about that, pretty sure there's photos of tony with a totem pole involved lmfao

Nope this is shithead

ForumRunner_20141204_160516.jpg

ARB won't do 22s without brush bars anymore

I wouldn't mind some brush bars too. Should probably get it all done at the same time though.

Haven't got them yet, I know they are black with ally checker plate .
My truck is white, with a white ARB bar, but I figured the ones coming off are ally and black plastic, so black would match in ok.
Also got white canopy with black trade racks, so black and white theme!

Nice! Can't go wrong with black and white theme!! Pretty much all my cars have been white with black, was devastated I couldn't find a decent Nav in white without buying new.

I reckon it's good he's been removed seeing as he is banned for life..

Speaking of top posters...... *cough* lol

It was only a matter of time that you were gonna make it on the leader board hahaha :p

I think I like these, I can't quite decide. My friend has a similar style of rim without the sticker stuff, on her ranger.

Not sure if you can see it but that's her ranger with the similar rims

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417887896961.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417887896961.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 53

Latest posts

Back