Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work Christmas show last night đź‘Ś
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417923688.754945.jpg

Yep Krafty's post count was removed as well as Dave's (not D22dave) so that put Tony up the totem pole, haha not literally i dont think he's into that stuff lol.

All there posts are still here just the post count that was removed.

I wonder why Dave's was removed. As for krafty, I cant even remember what he was banned for anymore. I must be getting old.

Krafty left, he wasn't banned. It's true that he had the sh!ts with the Dave thing, but he wasn't banned.

ok, got ya, I knew there was a reason I could not remember the whole krafty situation . Dave went to a izzu if I remember correctly . I wonder how thats working out for him.

Krafty left, he wasn't banned. It's true that he had the sh!ts with the Dave thing, but he wasn't banned.

Yeah he is banned, I was told by one of the admin it was because he was coming back on and deleting posts that were of use to the forum and leaving all of the "chat" type posts and was no longer contributing in any way.

There is a bit more to it but we really dont need to go back through it all, whats done is done.

Last edited:
My awning came today!!! But I was at work so the toll driver stole it again WAAAAAHHH :(
So in actual fact my awning did not come :(

Don't you hate that our postie likes to drop our stuff at the parcel center that just happens to close at 1 not bad when you don't finish until 4 pm

Latest posts

Back