Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man hahahah... makes you not want to visit their countries, lol. If they do that here then they'd do it over there hahahah

On a similar note we have HEAPS of Asians at work, many are students on visas.
This sign got put up 2 years ago after the cleaner complained of footprints on the seat..

0bf1b6d2c3b75b4b3cd48c9e1dbd93c2.jpg

I had noticed not one of these folks ever seems to have washed their hands on exiting the toilets.

We now have this sign too:

So_008686_2605102.jpg

Seriously how can people possibly get going to the toilet wrong ...

That is gold

Another car forum I belong too has a full on debate on whether you "stand to wipe your ass" or not..

Of the 400 people that have responded, 30% stand....

And as much as you think the "No" part of the sign is wrong, it has been medically proven that the natural posture that "pose" gives you allows for a more natural and unforced bowel movement.. But there are better ways of doing it aside from standing on the seat...

And Perth is all set for you.. We just cleared out some rather windy weather and have settled into some very nice Sunny warm days..

Enjoy your trip.. Make sure you get out and about and, most of all, have a damn good time!

I'll watch this thread for Updates.. :)

A truckload of virgins..

Oh.. I mean d22s hahahah

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419385123420.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419385123420.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 32
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419385139235.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419385139235.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 28
I know lol. Just stirring. .. yep Mitchell freeway

Well.. technically you have been on the road in that pic, lol. Just at the other side of the city...

Last edited:
First impression of perth was definitely a good one! Miners so many miners!! got off the plane and there was hi-viz everywhere 😍👌

Welcome to Sunny and Vivacious Perth :)

And yes, working over xmas would suck, but i am sure the 150K+ a year they make, more than makes up for it..

Plus who will supply china with Ore if we stop.. :)

Latest posts

Back