Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rolled up in alice once...thirsty as and went straight to the bottle shop...........CLOSED!!! the Mofos... and didnt open till mid afternoon.
Pretty sure they're something like 2pm to 8pm now on weekdays now... and 12 til 8 on saturdays. Pretty sure they're closed for takeaway altogether on sundays.... I lived there for about 8 years lol.. although I'm not sure I should be admitting that lmao

Looks like you all set In. Where is king river.
All packed up now! It's in Victoria, we are about 20ish kms away from Glenrowan ( Ned Kelly country lol)
Not wrong! I'm jealous as! I have way too much shit I gotta get and plan before alice springs in June 😩
Lol. It'll be your turn soon, don't worry :p I'll be sitting at work on my nightshifts looking at all your trip pics and being all jelly lol.

Tehehhehe can't wait!
Don't suppose you've been on navara.asia Insta recently??? Coz I haven't coz I've been flat out at work. Kinda dreading how many pics there might be to upload :/

I rolled up in alice once...thirsty as and went straight to the bottle shop...........CLOSED!!! the Mofos... and didnt open till mid afternoon.
Isn't it or some of it dry land?
P.S thats a fantastic line..used it a few time to describe my mates
That's what I call my nephew and he is gay haha
Getting a good use out of your trailer I see
Indeed I am ;) Used it on a few trips.

Pretty sure they're something like 2pm to 8pm now on weekdays now... and 12 til 8 on saturdays. Pretty sure they're closed for takeaway altogether on sundays.... I lived there for about 8 years lol.. although I'm not sure I should be admitting that lmao

Admitting what? I'm confused lol

But so are u Amy! So u can use it if u wish. we don't mind sharing the saying hahaha

He's talking about admitting to living in alice

But so are u Amy! So u can use it if u wish. we don't mind sharing the saying hahaha

He's talking about admitting to living in alice

Hahahahaha yeah. I say everything is gay or poofy etc lol. It's more offensive to the gay blokes not lesbians that's why I used it lol

What's wrong with Alice?

Hahahahaha yeah. I say everything is gay or poofy etc lol. It's more offensive to the gay blokes not lesbians that's why I used it lol

What's wrong with Alice?
More like what's not... it's not bad going there as a tourist, not so much living there lol :/

Well, it is worse now than when I left... that's why they have cut the alcohol supply right back. Try going out into town at night and you'll see what I mean :/

Ye that's why I'm trying to get a second ute and a male to come to alice with us girls
Yeah, better to be safe than sorry!
Alice Alice who the f$&k is Alice?
Bahahaha
I've heard it's a bit feral in areas
I knew it was dodgy but didn't realise it was that bad :/
Well, it is worse now than when I left... that's why they have cut the alcohol supply right back. Try going out into town at night and you'll see what I mean :/
I couldn't move to a dry area. I think I'd go nuts lol

Latest posts

Back