Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My boys and I have swags for hunting and camping, we also have a camper trailer for family holidays
Yeah, It's good to swap and change. Love the roof top tent. I have my old swag and we have a few tents but we are going to buy a two person swag. Rego is due for the trailer on the 9th of march and we can't figure out how it weighs so much. My dad doesn't even pay that much for his big boat trailer

Yeah, It's good to swap and change. Love the roof top tent. I have my old swag and we have a few tents but we are going to buy a two person swag. Rego is due for the trailer on the 9th of march and we can't figure out how it weighs so much. My dad doesn't even pay that much for his big boat trailer

How does the weight factor into rego, or is that a nsw thing.

How does the weight factor into rego, or is that a nsw thing.
Just a stupid nsw thing. It's like $64 for rego fee and motor vehicle tax is $110 for our trailer because it falls in a different weight bracket. Mind you its only 320kg. My dad has a 7x4 box trailer and its only weighs 150kg so he doesn't pay motor vehicle tax and it doesn't need an inspection.

Yep, definitely a NSW thing. Someone in Sydney came up with the ludicrous idea that heavier vehicles did more damage to the roads than lighter vehicles, so they made them pay more.

Unfortunately what began as a possibly reasonable suggestion has become a farce, because the roads that are damaged by the heavier vehicles aren't repaired. The roads that DO get repaired only stretch between the local whorehouses and the sitting member of parliament's house.

I suppose that makes it easy to find either place - to complain to, or to get some stress relief after having your complaint ignored.

No, I'm not a cynic. Never!

Yep, definitely a NSW thing. Someone in Sydney came up with the ludicrous idea that heavier vehicles did more damage to the roads than lighter vehicles, so they made them pay more.

Unfortunately what began as a possibly reasonable suggestion has become a farce, because the roads that are damaged by the heavier vehicles aren't repaired. The roads that DO get repaired only stretch between the local whorehouses and the sitting member of parliament's house.

I suppose that makes it easy to find either place - to complain to, or to get some stress relief after having your complaint ignored.

No, I'm not a cynic. Never!
Spot on.
Oh that's shit! Glad I don't live there lol
It's a shit hole.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424416789.356000.jpg
Oops

Latest posts

Back