Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm Just started raining here..just checked the radar and it doesnt look good....windows are down in the nav but im in bed...what to do?...tho the seats are kinda dirty....they could do with a clean

look, its amy and baf going by the number plates lol

Not for much longer!!! I just ordered personalised plates haha

Hmmm Just started raining here..just checked the radar and it doesnt look good....windows are down in the nav but im in bed...what to do?...tho the seats are kinda dirty....they could do with a clean

Well that is a dilemma haha

look, its amy and baf going by the number plates lol
Hahaha good ol Baf.
I'm camping and it's been bloody pouring :(

Where you off to next Amy.
Home :( Back to work and the real world. Dreading it. We are on the King river been here for 3 nights.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423984628385.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423984628385.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 66
Ye we're gonna do. Roxby, bit of the Oodnadatta track, uluru, alice springs and a few places around alice. Haven't really planned it out yet. Trying to get a second ute to come with us :/

I rolled up in alice once...thirsty as and went straight to the bottle shop...........CLOSED!!! the Mofos... and didnt open till mid afternoon.

Latest posts

Back