got my mickey t's 285/75/16 33's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jockboy

Reaction score
got them eventually after all the research checking to see they would scrub with OME 2 inch suspension lift but no. dricing on bitchume 2 inch space on front at the mudflap, so the inner guard of the arch just about an inch cut away and plenty of room not even rub on full flex.

Attachments

• IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 130
Nice, they look awesome!
Can i Ask what distance do you have from wheel centre to top of wheel arch?
I need to replace the tyres in the next 2 months and I would like to make sure they will fit.
Thanks
Max

If you measure it that way you'll have a different result based on if have a 16 or a 17 inch rim because you are including the radius of the rim into your measurement.
Please see attached (suspension data on page 3)
Cheers Max

Attachments

• RVD.pdf
    24 KB · Views: 215
when went to check if they fitted mgermasi the used my own 17inch rim and turned the wheel to see it rubbed, but not a prob. on full lock though while driving it rubs the slightest little bit on the very far inside so just cut it away cannot see a thing its just plastic.so going away again tommorow to moore river here in WA so should be fun get the car wet and muddy in the river rocks good fun.

23 and a bit inches from centre of the rim to top of the arch. tyres/rims i use 285/70/17.
i got the new d40 spain different shape now as my old d40 was more truck like so don't know dimensions.

google the specs of your car all measurements height wheel arch against my car 2013 st d40 spain

hopefully helps in some way

Latest posts

Back