****group buy auto lokka**

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batcho

Reaction score
Hey Guys

After seeing the success of the last group buy on the 4wdsystems Lokka to suit the Navaras I have started to organize another one. http://www.4wdsystems.com.au/index.php?id=29

Tom from 4wdsystems has agreed to price of $450 each with a minimum order of 10. I already have the minimum covered through the Nissan Navara Brisbane Facebook page but want to extend the offer to everyone here.

At this point I'd like to have the order placed and paid for with them by Next Friday so would need payment before then.

They would all be shipped to me at 4124 QLD and could either be picked up or posted out from there. Postage costs would be roughly $20 for regular postage or $30 for express. If you require insurance against it being lost that is another 10 bucks on top.

If anyone is genuinely interested please PM me here. Or you can track me down through Facebook

I dont think would be a problem. Guys I would still need to pay in a lump sum payment and pass on all your details so you could collect. We have 16 people confirmed and 4wd systems are now posting them direct to buyers so its a flat rate of 450 per person.

Realy . My LSD is friggin Awsome :eek:

haha bugger off! Mine was too, but....... anyways she has a shudder now and it's only slightly better after doing some forward and reverse circle work..
I'm hoping to rebuild it....

Latest posts

Back