Guess this alarm system

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister2

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Got my ute back from the mechanic today and they have some how managed to make my ute run until the alarm auto locks.

So, somehow they have managed to enable a turbo timer that I didn't know existed. Seems I didn't know it existed I have no idea how to turn it off and it was fitted before I bought the car.

So I attached a pic of my keys , if anyone can guess what it is so I can google a manual I'd be super stoked.

Thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_0769.jpg
    IMG_0769.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 114
Looks to be the same alarm as mine, mine is a mongoose alarm with built in turbo timer.
With the key in the ignition the car turned on and running press the door lock button on the remote the alarm should sound and timer should be turned off. Do the same to turn the turbo timer back on.
Hope this helps
Peter

Looks to be the same alarm as mine, mine is a mongoose alarm with built in turbo timer.
With the key in the ignition the car turned on and running press the door lock button on the remote the alarm should sound and timer should be turned off. Do the same to turn the turbo timer back on.
Hope this helps
Peter

If this works you sir are a god amongst men

Latest posts

Back