Happy Birthday nathand22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

KraftyPg

A little birdie just told me that it's also Nathand22's birthday today.

Sorry Nath no idea what you wanted for you birthday but I hope this goes some way to making your birthday wishes come true.

21651958.jpg

Thanks fellas, and Krafty you dont have to share pics of your boyfriend!! even if its my birthday, But thanks anyway...

Oh yeah got a tigerz11 awning off the kids for my present, looks pretty good cant wait to test it out.

thanks dave, had a top day with friends and family and one of the highlights was getting the 2 bottles of "Wild Turkey American Honey" mmmmmmm

Havent tried the JD and honey..... YET, it seems like most of them are doing a honey mix,inc jim beam.
I did get a bottle of Jim Beam Black label aged 6yrs that i will try tonight, never had that before either..... sounds good anyway. hahaha

A mate got a bottle in the US. Will have to go buy me a bottle.

Got a 1L bottle of JD a few weeks back, haven't opened it yet.

Not a bad score for installing a central filter, that I got for nothing through a work mate. Haha.

Thanks fellas, and Krafty you dont have to share pics of your boyfriend!! even if its my birthday, But thanks anyway...

He's not my boyfriend....but we all have dreams.

I'm sorry I didn't have time to prepare something else but that little birdie didn't tell me about your bday until late in the arvo and I ran out of time to make something special. If you want something let me know and I'll do my best to make sure you don't get it.

He's not my boyfriend....but we all have dreams.

I'm sorry I didn't have time to prepare something else but that little birdie didn't tell me about your bday until late in the arvo and I ran out of time to make something special. If you want something let me know and I'll do my best to make sure you don't get it.

:big_smile: ya funny bastard. (with the emphasis on BASTARD):sarcastic:

Here I was offering my condolences because I didn't know it was your birthday and by the time I was told it was too late and I had to prepare for my own wife's birthday. I even offered you something as a belated present and you go and call me a bastard, well thanks very much how nice it is to extend the hand of good will only to have it chewed off and spat back in your face!

Here I was offering my condolences because I didn't know it was your birthday and by the time I was told it was too late and I had to prepare for my own wife's birthday. I even offered you something as a belated present and you go and call me a bastard, well thanks very much how nice it is to extend the hand of good will only to have it chewed off and spat back in your face!

:violin2: Im so glad you posted that reply....... for a minute i thought i may of come across to nice and even a little bit grateful.......glad we cleared that up..
mission accomplished :toiletpaper:

Nice? As in the Arnotts biscuit?

Well you do have a sweet sugary coating on top and you are a bit dry and crumbly under that top surface.

Grateful? as if drainage grates which filter all the shit out of the water?

Yeah OK I can see that, that's why you ended with the toilet paper

ok Ok i give up..... you beat me with bullshit again, you are so full of sh!t that stirring it and throwing it is second nature for you.....

Ive not given up.......... ive just got to clean up......

and i dont want you to get lonely, no no we cant have that.

Latest posts

Back