Happy Birthday nathand22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clean up?

As in we have to lift the standard of this place to a more acceptable level so get your mind out of the gutter and back in your pants?

Oh no you tell me..... i thought i was meant to lower the standard, but now i know where i should have my mind i will try much "HARDER"

Well I guess the level at which we should work is subject too how others work. Really some days we have to work darn hard to keep the standards as low as they are, other days some members just do it for us.

And Aint that the Truth.
Krank needs to come on more he use to really make sure no one got to up them selves.

He's a lurker, he's probably just waiting for his 'in' and if you let him have it.....well all's fair in love and war!

I think they have definitively proven that 2T oil in diesel cures cancer, stops war, kills terrorists and stops droughts and therefore there is nothing left to debate.

so if i use it will it turn that pic of your dream man that you put up into Jennifer Hawkins actually sitting on my face.....

Even Jen has taste. But the oil might be able to help you get to the dreaming stage.

Well maybe i should send Jen some, that way i can fix that taste issue she has???? hey hey what about that for a great Idea????

1 stoke is a D22 driver, but in fairness they have two sticks to do it with.

Latest posts

Back