Happy Paddies Day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gallo4x4

Reaction score
I know your just over Paddies Day and by God there 's enough of us Irish in Austraila I am looking for a Manual for a 3ltr Nissan Navara Frointer they don't have anything like this in Ireland only Me Jimbo from Kildare Please send me a Manual and any other details how these lovely beast of a Truck work we are having a bad time over here in Ireland Fuel 1.50 PER LITRE but do let me know what the cost of the Manual / hand book cost's

There is the D22 manual on this site but if you specifically want the Frontier manual so you can use the left handed tools it's not hard to find with a web search, or at very least starting from the US forums where I'm fairly sure they link to it.

There is the D22 manual on this site but if you specifically want the Frontier manual so you can use the left handed tools it's not hard to find with a web search, or at very least starting from the US forums where I'm fairly sure they link to it.

All Irish jokes aside, they drive on the correct (left) side of the road so should have no need of left handed tools.

I was at the St Pat's day parade in Dublin last year. Lots of people, mostly pseudo Irish in funny hats. Great place, wonderful people, some obviously have good taste in vehicles. :cheers!:

I'm not up enough with where Frontier's were sold but the specific Frontier manual is available for download from a rapidshare site and the D22 manual is here.

Back