hard floor camper trailer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've found the tents to be really well made, top quality canvas. The design work really well, I read someone talking about water pooling,
I made that comment. We visited their Sydney factory/display on a rainy day and the hard floor camper on (permanent?) display was pooling water.

It was rather funny as we first spent a lot of time outside in their car park looking at the various trailers sitting there, then went inside to look at their display and on exit found that all the trailers in the car park were being loaded for dispatch. So we timed that well.

4. they put tech screw to hold No. plate and No. plate light. so anything I packed would have been scratched by point of tech screw. installed curved caphead bolt with bolt facing outways.

I don't remember the tek-screw problem in particular, but I do remember the fact that the very large front box, containing the spare tyre and other gear was only held on by four tek-screws. That rang enough alarm bells for me, apart from being totally ignored the whole time we were there.

As to tyres, my impression of the various bottom end companies in Sydney that/which we visited, was that used tyres were the norm.

Thank you for that detailed list.

Hey Sparra, how have you been getting along with the search for a camper? We might be going too get a new one too lol only used ours 4 times haha.

Latest posts

Back