head light upgrade

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckiain

Reaction score
G'day, my doing a lot of highway night driving an are looking at upgrading the lights. what options do i have? have read about putting in bigger watt bulbs, hids, what what effect will it have from heat and damage to the reflector. is putting in the narva bulbs or similar to get get better light? have good spot lights. has any one upgraded the wiring loom?

any info would be great cheers Iain

Give Micks Projector a call. He does a full hid upgrade using the proper projector eyes etc to direct the light. Great guy to deal with. I had no isues with my ipf hid upgrades from him 2 years ago.
Rusty

thanks rust, have you had any issues with the reflector? have a mate who works at a car electrical wholesaler so have no trouble getting parts just after what is the best issues without damaging the reflector, wiring loom etc

Still usimg factory loom and no issues with the reflectors in my ipf spots. Few members run hids in standard reflectors with no issues. The projector kits allow for better light distribution and alignment.

Latest posts

Back