hello from the redlands

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-JOSH-

Reaction score
hey guys only just found the site and have had a bit of a read through and found its pretty dam good so i thought i mite join up to find out some more info and get to meet some people.

My name's josh I live in wellington point, I have never really been much into 4x4s', i have always loved my fast cars and i always will but i bought my first 4wd and i love it.

My car is just an 06 st-r thats pretty much standard apart from the 6" tray with helper spring( i think that's what it's called), roof racks, with front and rear racks, and the old bull bar.
Wanting to spend some money soon and get a 2" lift with some new 16" alloys and a set of fc2's, some spotlights, 3" exhaust and a diesel chip.

I haven't even taken her off road yet so i'm really hanging out to see how she goes, first trip will probably be planned to head over to moreton or stradbroke island. So any helpful hips will be appreciated.

thanks guys looking forward to getting to know you all and using this site.

josh

Hi Josh, welcome to the forum.

There is a few of us Queenslanders here so keep an eye out on any trips we do.

thanks for the welcome guys, i will keep an eye out for coming up events..

Gidday All, just came across your website and it looks interesting for a fellow Navara owner. I upgraded my old 1988 D21 to an 08 STR late last year and I am very happy with it.It only has a few mods at present like aluminium tray, bull bar, spotties and snorkel, but plans are in place for a 2"lift, DBS, performance chip, and CB.Hope to get some good advice and ideas from all, cheers SGK

Back