Help with Height on Dualcabs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siringo

Reaction score
Just wondering if those with dualcabs, 16" rims and a 2" lift and no body lift can give me some measurements?

I'm looking for the height from the bottom of the rim to the bottom of the front fender & if you're feeling a bit more adventurous, the height from ground to the sump.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
cant measure to sump cause i got bash plates but from bottom of rim to guard is 810 minus 50 for the body lift, so around 760

cant measure to sump cause i got bash plates but from bottom of rim to guard is 810 minus 50 for the body lift, so around 760

Thanks for your help mate, much appreciated. If you get a chance, a measurement from the bash plate'd be fine, it'll give me something in the ballpark.

around 240-250 to bash plate and about 30mm from bash plate to sump. running 265 70 16. this is with a steel bar and winch

Just wondering if those with dualcabs, 16" rims and a 2" lift and no body lift can give me some measurements?

I'm looking for the height from the bottom of the rim to the bottom of the front fender & if you're feeling a bit more adventurous, the height from ground to the sump.

Thanks for the help.

This site is not very user friendly but gives the factory heights, is that of any use? http://myrta.com/rvd/searchRVD.do

Thanks for the help.

Siringo,
My measurements are Front - 770mm, Rear - 790mm, Floor to bashplate - 305mm.
Just for my own interest I measured the rear diff to the drain plug as mine sticks out a fair way and can't get in in any further(what was her name when I said that) was 220mm.

WayneD4T

Siringo,
My measurements are Front - 770mm, Rear - 790mm, Floor to bashplate - 305mm.
Just for my own interest I measured the rear diff to the drain plug as mine sticks out a fair way and can't get in in any further(what was her name when I said that) was 220mm.

WayneD4T

Aaah, now we're getting somewhere.

That's interesting & in-tree-ging (how do you spell intreeging??) because the Nissan specs list the kingcab as 30mm lower than the dual cab.

Interesting because, my kingcab with 2" lift, steel bar, winch, 16" rims, no body lift measures 765mm front, which is the same as yours Wayne.

In-tree-ging because from ground to sump it measures 270mm, about 30mm lower than yours (which may account for that 30mm height difference).

From the Nissan spec sheet, the cabin height is the same, so if yours & mine measure the same from bottom of rim to bottom of front fender, you must be running a larger tyre to get more room under your sump, that is of course, if the chassis are the same between the models.

Hmmm, curiouser & curioser .......

That's interesting & in-tree-ging (how do you spell intreeging??) because the Nissan specs list the kingcab as 30mm lower than the dual cab.

Interesting because, my kingcab with 2" lift, steel bar, winch, 16" rims, no body lift measures 765mm front, which is the same as yours Wayne.

In-tree-ging because from ground to sump it measures 270mm, about 30mm lower than yours (which may account for that 30mm height difference).

From the Nissan spec sheet, the cabin height is the same, so if yours & mine measure the same from bottom of rim to bottom of front fender, you must be running a larger tyre to get more room under your sump, that is of course, if the chassis are the same between the models.

My tyres are 265 70 16LT at 38 psi front and rear. My tyre placard for stock tyres is 255 70 16 so only a bees do dad bigger than standard.

WayneD4T

Intriguing

Latest posts

Back