help with interior light

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trent Naudi

Reaction score
so some peanut (me) was fitting tracks for his roofracks and must have drilled through a wire or something because come thismorning his interior light and two front interior lights are now out of action, does anyone know if this will be an expensive fix?

yeah im just wondering though when i was drilling iin for the pop rivets after the metal swarf was thrown up the drill bit it was a wooden like substance that came after it but i guess i will have to check by pulling out the liner

Probably in the drivers side of the dash near your right knee. Should be called "room" or something similar...

I know where the fuse box is Kinda makes sense as to why they would run the cables directly across and then down into the fuse box just sucks that I had to hit it ill hae a check for the diagram and have a look tomorrow ill let you know how I go cheers

Where did the rivets go? I haven't got roof racks yet, but just interested to know what position the rivets go. Are there only front and rear of the rails or do they have some in the middle somewhere?

They do go throughout the whole track but if I had switched the tracks over I noticed there was no hole where I drilled through the wires on the other track in the same spot so it could have been avoided

And another thing boss make sure you mount them as far apart from each other, or as close to the doors as possible as that's the strongest point

Fair enough..... Yeah I know where the rails go, just wasn't sure how many rivets they had in them, that's all.....

Latest posts

Back