Help with tail lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HONDOG

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the incorrect place. I have a 2003 2wd Navara. It is a D22. The current tail lights have a little kick/dent in the side which gives it a funny shape. I am needing to replace one of them (RHS) as it has a smashed lens. When i search for D22 lights, most of them have no little indent on them. Would these still fit, or do i have to put the original indent type back on? I just dont like the way it doesn't follow the body lines. I am really not sure at all how interchangeable the parts are between the D22 range as the newer ones all have big flares and all the nice bits. Mine is jut a stock old thing. Please advise so i can get some underway.

Thanks mate, those are pretty much what mine look like, but i dont understand why all the other d22 ones are just curved without the indent. i prefer the look of the nice finish without the indent. And for some reason none of the details etc of my ute match the parts listed. Very frustrating. Maybe my build date was slap bang in the middl of a changeover? Anyway, maybe i should just bite the bullet and get these ones. Thank you.

No probs. I think these ones are also taller than the other ones, as well as the shape of the tub not matching... could always bin the tub and put a tray on it haha

Back