Hey guys, I'm new!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnotherJason

Reaction score
Hey guys, just got my self a D40, auto, 08, 4x4 with an ARB bar
I've contacted zordos and have book my self in to get a 2" lift and some ironman bash plates. and then soon a 2" body lift :D
I'm also picking up some new 265/75/16 MTZ's and 16x8 rims this weekend

But, here is a pic of what the car looks like now.
35co9ix.jpg

hahahah shit, sorry about the size >_<
Also, can someone help me with whats required on the 70,000k service?
And does anyone know a good cheap rear bar (something like an ironman bar)

Regards,
Jason.

welcome mate, i have a d22 so cant really answer your questions on a d40 service, hopefully someone jumps on soon with answers for you

Hey mate! Welcome.

I would wait until you put the lift's in. Then you will be able to fit a bigger tyre underneath there if thats what you would want!!

Good luck with the buildup

Hey mate! Welcome.

I would wait until you put the lift's in. Then you will be able to fit a bigger tyre underneath there if thats what you would want!!

Good luck with the buildup

I put my 265/75/16's on with no lift and they were fine, BUT that was with the stock ally 7" rims, so i dont know about the 8".

Actually, why do you want 8" rims any way????
You can run up to 285's on 7" rims.

Thats what i mean, i run 265/75's now with no lift. but if he is going to do a 2" sus and 2" body, you could fit 33's with the right offset... would look a whole lot better anyway! haha

70k is just a minor service mate. Oil and filter. As a rule of thumb though, always do a major on any used vehicle you may purchase At least that's what I do you think you should it's a good idea congratulations mate

Thats what i mean, i run 265/75's now with no lift. but if he is going to do a 2" sus and 2" body, you could fit 33's with the right offset... would look a whole lot better anyway! haha

AHH sorry mate, i see where ya coming from now, not a bad idea either

Hey, Yeah i'm from QLD :)

I serviced the car with new oil/filter and a new air filter today, but i'll look at a new fuel filter

Stock rims, i'll probably sell to help fund other stuff (i'm a poor uni student now >_<).

I won't be fitting the new wheels until i've got the lift, so i can get it all balanced etc.
And with the 8", i was under the impression running 16x8 on 265/75/16 will be better when off roading?

Also, want to keep it semi-legal.

Last edited:
So just an update!
Got a UHF radio installed
Got my 2" lift kit from zordos and fitted.
Got some gunmetal/black/blue 16x8 rims from arb
Got my MT - 265/75/16 MTZ's fitted

Got my Ironman bash plates from Zordo, that guy is a legend!! best prices around and a top bloke :D

I'll upload some pics when it stops raining and i've finished installing other stuff

Back