hey guys

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim.duncan

Reaction score
well i thought i would say hi

Names Tim im 25 and live in Adelaide

i currently drive a toyota sprinter ae86, i have had the car for 2 years and have spent allot of time pulling it apart spending money on it and getting it running well. It has a 1.6 supercharged 4 banger and goes very well! really good fun through the hills!!!

jdmyo-1.jpg

BUT im over it

im spending every weekend doing somthing else on it or fixing up problems it has. i haven't been surfing for over 2 months and never do as much camping as i would like because of owning a "performance" car.

so im in the market for a navara, i have test drove one i loved and am currently working out finances to go buy her

hope to get to some new surf spots other wise out of my grasp with a car, do allot of camping, and enjoy taking my 2 Labradors down to the beach with out having to worry about that wet dog smell in the car.

you guys have already made me feel welcome with the few questions i have asked cheers

Hate to tell you that a 4WD if used offroad will require alot of attention too.

Still your making a good choice, you must be sick of having to wear a skirt driving around in that chicks car.:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Hate to tell you that a 4WD if used offroad will require alot of attention too.

Still your making a good choice, you must be sick of having to wear a skirt driving around in that chicks car.:sarcastic::sarcastic:

yeah i dont mind working on cars and fixing them up, not planning on doing anything to hardcore just tracks and beaches...... ill probely get the bug and end up going nuts but well see

ha ha a skirt hey.... well come for a ride through the hills and you would wish you wore a nappie! goes pretty well for a chicks car he he

Welcome.

What Navara you looking at getting ?

I imagine the AE86 wouldn't go to bad with the 4AGZE under the bonnet.

Dave.

Welcome.

What Navara you looking at getting ?

I imagine the AE86 wouldn't go to bad with the 4AGZE under the bonnet.

Dave.

yes goes very well and the trd 2 way lsd makes for some good times! he he

goes so well that i got a $500 fine for 45km over the limit on a back rd through the hills on sunday...... not happy.

its for sale so i can get the navara

looked at a 2000 d22 3ltr v6. loved it! was going to check out some hiluxes as well but im pretty sold on the nissan.

just sorting out monies this week.

That V6 model your after has a stronger driveline then a hilux.

The rear diff is a 9.5 inch centre and the front is a 8 inch centre.

So your not gonna break anything soon.

Dave.

Back