Hi and thanks...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gov

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a quick hello and thanks to all you existing members... i have been searching and reading these forums for a few months which has helped me decide to purchase my first 4wd, a 2011 d40 St-x.
I cant wait for the Mrs to release some more funds so i can start getting some accessories.

Looking forward to getting to know a few of you!

Gday and welcome.
A few members have had some success with the minister of finance by explaining how much "safer" it is to have some of the accessories you speak of.
That didnt work for me i just had to go and get it done and let her blow up...
im always in the crap anyway its just the depth that varies...:ball:

and so it begins... I picked up the new st-x last weekend and i am extremely happy with it!!
Got it in auto and the Altitude blue colour...

Have hated dealing with the car salespeople... not the most professional team... hopefully they will remember to fit the tow bar this weekend and the hard tonneau cover will actually be shipped with bolts this time...

I think the first "safety" upgrade may be the arb bull bar.. thanks for the tip Nathan!

Any hints on running it in from new?

To run it in, we just drove it moderately and made sure the revs moved about under 3,000rpm, rather than getting it to one speed and holding it there.

Good to see you're happy with it.

cool. That is what i have been trying to do.
Thanks Tony!

Looking forward to when i can get it out on Stockton and give it a run in the sand!

Latest posts

Back