hi everyone

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blayde31

Reaction score
hi im blayde im a diesel mechanic for westrac in boddington wa i drive a d21 with a qd32 that i put in it bought the car for 600 bucks as a wreck and im in the process of fitting a t28 turbo off a silvia and making a 3'' exhaust for it

yeah ill have to get some pics up for sure got the motor and gearbox for free off a friend of friend with only 80 000 on it. the car has cost me about 2500 for the lot so far turbo setup 3" exhaust 12 months rego putting it over the pits skyline seats (r34 driver r33 passenger) got gu 16 x 8 rims with 265 75 half tread for free got it over the pits with vn commodore air box and intake pipe tech screwed to the inner guard a few other bits and pieces. motors are a bastard to change td27 gearbox doesnt fit over qd32 clutch either clutch fork hit on pressure plate took a bit to figure where that noise was coming from.

The QD's a are a great motor.

Sounds like a nice set up mate.

Look forward to the pics.

here is some photos of my bunky navara

Attachments

• Navs.jpg
    Navs.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Nav motor.jpg
    Nav motor.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 51
  • nav1.jpg
    nav1.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 49
motors are a bastard to change td27 gearbox doesnt fit over qd32 clutch

Says the guy with access to a two post hoist :big_smile:

Yeah the QD32 would kill the FS5W71C in no time, are you running the QD32's gearbox now?

Welcome to the forums.

Back