Hi from Brissy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Hopper

Reaction score
Ive been a mbr for a couple of mths but never posted anything b4. Just like to say hi and ask for advice about upgrading my shockies. When I bought my 02 ST-R about 8mths ago the shocks were and still are really soft. This has been good for ride comfort but the body roll is rough and i think my tyre tread has paid the price. Just wondering what u all recommend bearing in mind im not on the big bucks at work lol but still want something decent. Any advice would be fine. I have a 2" lift kit installed already if that makes a difference. Am looking at upgrading all the essentials too like torsion bars and the like as well. Cheers, Jim

Hi Jim
You live in the right part of australia for this type of thing. Check out this website http://www.zordos4wdsuspension.com.au/
And give john a call. He is the most helpful person i have spoken to regarding suspension for my truck. He has a good price. and always seems to have time for a chat.

Cheers
Bryce

PS welcome to the forum

Back