Hi from new guy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elvis

Reaction score
Hey there guys and gals.
I'm thinking of getting a navara. I will have about 20,000 to spend. I like the look of the Navara compared to other 4x4, but have heard that they are prone to engine and clutch problems. I was wondering If I could get some feed back on what people that own these vehicles think.

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum, Have a read through a few pages, Most clutch issues on here seem to be d40 related, and may never have been a problem had the buyer chose the correct transmission, Most problems seem to be from people doing heavy towing and a auto might have been a better choice

Thanks fot the quick reply. Yeah I don't think that I will be towing anything. Just want something to go bush in every now and then. Camping and shooting. Also will be my daily drive. Have looked on youtube and they look pretty capable

no matter what you buy you'll always find people that are not happy... I've heard stories about a hand full of different 4b's like HILUX's go thru clutches all the time.. GREAT WALLS have weak chassis and have next to no 4b capability. NAVARA's have their issues but so do every car on the market... I personally have a D22 and have spent some.money on it and I honestly can't fault it... I take it off road on some pretty rough tracks and I take it shooting and it does everything I want and asks for more..

Thanks for all the replys fellas. Yep think this is the 4x4 I'll be getting. D22 Don't need alot of room as Kids all grown up and have there own cars. So does the missus.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back