Hi Newby saying gadday everybody

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cranetruck

Reaction score
Anyboby have any ideas why a D27 stalls when drive selected has not long had engine overhaul.:cheers!:
It is a TD27 auto 95 vintage,Im trying to help a mate from Qld travelling in WA whos helping his son sort a problem whom is the vehicle owner.Now Im told the check engine light is on but has been on before this problem occurred.

Last edited:
Welcome to Navara Land Cranetruck, A D27? maybe you got a "Special" import. I"m guessing it's auto.. What year, motor etc??? This info might help us to help you..

Welcome to the forum!

What's your engine idling at? If it's 800rpm or so, that's fine.

What kind of ATF is in the box? If it's too heavy, it'll make the torque converter work hard and strain the engine. Later model Navara autos like a nice light oil.

Welcome to Navara Land Cranetruck, A D27? maybe you got a "Special" import. I"m guessing it's auto.. What year, motor etc??? This info might help us to help you..
Its a TD27 IE 2.7 Diesel Auto 95 Vintage Im trying to help a mate travelling in WA who swith his son at the moment whom is the vehicle owner so he is trying to help him so all the info I have is sort of 2nd hand but thanks for the reply that means everybody that responded.

Dave wins the cookie for the right guess.

Therefore he'd probably also have the right answers for the problem, he's not just a cookie monster. That's not to say others can't help but it makes Dave feel special when he helps so stay tuned for his replies later.

At a guess I would say the primer is letting air into the fuel lines.

Primed the pump ?

Is it a Terrano ?

Dave.

Its in a Navara but was told today it may be a transplant,The vehicle is my mates sons ute,hes in WA on holiday at the moment and is trying to sort a few problems while hes there after the young bloke spent twice than the thing is worth.Consequently I am getting every thing 2nd hand.thanks for your response.
regards Murray
PROBLEM SOLVED ELECTRONIC THROTTLE CONTROL PROBLEM
Thanks to those whom responded appreciate the help offered.
Regards Murray

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back