high flow or upgrade turbo

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^This sounds good! What difference in performance over the standard turbo and your previous hi-flo should we expect? Any dyno charts or flow maps?

Improved spool up time and more efficient in lower revs . .... Easily achievable with newer technology.

When they arrive ill chuck one on mine and dyno for everyone

Also can you comment on just changing the factory actuator that you sell on your ebay store with what improvements people would generally see over the tired stock ones on most peoples trucks.

Just the actuator? Main benefit is acurate boost adjustment and by turning the boost up on this style actuator ..... Its extremely acurate and predictable ... Boost is increased by increasing the preload on the gate which in some situations can decrease lag

Other benfit is being able to turn boost down below stock numbers if the owner wishes to

sounds good, how many mm larger is the comp wheel?
Also is the exhaust wheel identical to the genuine OEM Hitachi wheel, im saying this as ive been through numerous turbos and each sounds different due to different pitch. The original/genuine had the best note by far.
Have you tested this turbo with a straight through exhaust?

Finally i no this is a big ask, but do you a test turbo that you can offload to the public with a money deposit on my behalf for peace of mind as i would really like to do a test on it even with video footage/write up VS genuine Hitachi turbo.

First one is coming my way, as mine ain't looking to pretty :-/

Attachments

• 20130716_175137.jpg
    20130716_175137.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 170
im with lawry alex....id be shitting myself driving that....new ones are merely days away after a few hicups with freight

looks like a nut or bolt hit it

God only knows how long its been like that.
Only reason I pulled the snout off to have a look is from all the reading I've been doing on this forum.
It seems to be driving fine to no noise still boosting till just shy of 16psi.
I will drive home from work tonight with minimal boost and get back on two wheels till the new forefronts turbo's come in

Latest posts

Back