Holes in tub after canopy is fitted

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nav04

Reaction score
how has everyone who has fitted a canopy to their Nav gone about covering or filling the holes where the cord from their tonneu cover has been.you know, the ones along the side of the body? :idea:

Jason
i have seen them left on to.......but the clips are black and stand out on the white body.i spose i could put pop rivits in them but having trouble finding white ones thats all,cheers.

Yeah I understand how it can give you the shits a bit, just that I'm not sure most people think it's worth filling and respraying. Pop rivets cuold help, white ones even better, but yeah just gotta weigh up the options I suppose.

should be able to find some white ones at bunnings, i got some cream coloured ones for another project there. Failing that just use stainless steel ones and a dab of touch up paint on each one.

the trouble is that all the colours they make in pop rivits are colours for guttering etc. white guttering is not very common. BUGGA!!!!!.....:-(((

What about those small white plastic plugs they put in screw heads in flat pack furniture/kitchens? I have seen them in bunnings.

left mine on....though it would look nicer without. mine also has that clear plastic protection stuff on it where it stops the toggle strap rubbing on paint. not worth a spray imo

I have got a few white rivets here, I got them from the roofing supplies company at brendale that we got our pergola kit from

I must say though, I think the clips on the side would look far better than a heap of pop rivets.

Latest posts

Back