how big is the tank

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wes570

Reaction score
how many liters is the tank on a 03 d22 zd30 I cant find it anywhere. im trying to work out how many km I can do on a full tank.

75? That's what's in my 2013 d22. Only thing different between yours an mine would be the engine. I would assume 75 until someone says otherwise. Haha

when doing your calculations dont forget to allow 10% to remain in the tank if it is diesel.....running lower can leave you with air in the lines

ive got a 03 zd30 also, but when im on empty i will fill up and it will put in about 59-60 litres, so i thought it was a 65 litre tank ?

It is 75ltrs i got caught out in the bush with the van and no servo in sight.stupidly i drove 90ks with the light on and it was below empty when i finally fueled up she took 72ltrs.

It is 75ltrs i got caught out in the bush with the van and no servo in sight.stupidly i drove 90ks with the light on and it was below empty when i finally fueled up she took 72ltrs.

I did the same but I only put 63ltrs and it was full :stupido3:

Sorry wes hope you are not more confused that is strange i get 200-230 per quarter of a tank at easy driving and no van the mate with a 06 zd30 stock gets a tad more his tank is 75ltrs all i can think of is a air lock or something.

well, im getting about 10.4L/100 in my '03. dont drive it particularly carefully...
most i have put in on a "light-on" tank is about 64L so 75L is quite likely.

i actually use an app called acar - car management on my phone. keeps records of fills/partial fills - gives fancy graphs and all sorts. might come in handy for someone so i'll just pop this here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zonewalker.acar

cheers,
Tim

edit: your economy seems to be about 11.1L/100kms. thats fairly average from what i have seen - if a little heavy.
my maths if anyone cares to check - 1 ÷ 9 x 100.

Last edited:
im curious on this as i checked my manual and it has listed as 60 or 75lts but doesnt confirm which one it is....

anyway to work it out with out draining the friggin thing

It's 60 for the diesel and 75 for the v6 petrol,petrol is always the higher of the two.

Latest posts

Back